Hi guys,
Well got my icom 706 and have the A99 for 10m but at the moment 10m is very flat, I have been looking at these hygain 640 just wondered if anyone had any experience with them ?
Hygain 640
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
Different people will give you different and often contradictory advice/reports on these multi-band verticals.
Some people love 'em, others hate 'em.
If you are stuck for space and need a single antenna that can 'sort of' work on many bands, then it might be the antenna for you.
I think it comes down to how well and where you install it. It would certainly explain the mass of contradictory reviews I've heard.
Some people love 'em, others hate 'em.
If you are stuck for space and need a single antenna that can 'sort of' work on many bands, then it might be the antenna for you.
I think it comes down to how well and where you install it. It would certainly explain the mass of contradictory reviews I've heard.
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
Hi,
Well Im looking for an all band hf antenna, I did think of a wire antenna but only have a small back garden.
Cheers
Well Im looking for an all band hf antenna, I did think of a wire antenna but only have a small back garden.
Cheers
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
Yes! I didnt think of that !stampman wrote:you could run it round the perimeter then back up to the gutter
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cheers
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

