Howdy all! New oldskool breaker!

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
Sundown
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

How y'all doing? I've just signed up. I used to be known as "Sundown" back in the day.

You used to find me on the 27 cb band in and around Portglasgow and surrounding areas. I recently found my old Audioline 340 and thought I'd fire it up. Much to my disappointment, there was nobody to talk to :cry:
It may be just my location at the moment as I'm now based in Rosneath, just behind the transmitter hill. I've just bought a new modulator for the skateboard, so I'll plug it in and see how I get on.

Does anyone till use it these days? It wold be a real shame to lose what was a brilliant hobby.
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome to the forum


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
wildfire
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
CB Handle: wildfire.
Location: United Kindom.

hi sundown & welcome to the forum mate yeah the air waves have gone very queit but there again i think a lot of people have jumped the ban wagon & gone for the internet & mobiles phones instead.
Satan
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 am

Sundown... I remember when you came on air at first haha, a wee 15 year old, but you were very pleasant. How time flies eh?
I'll be on over the weekend erriwiggin.. as there's no-one else on air lol, maybe we'll catch each other. :D
Sundown
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

Just seen this lol!

Unofficially I had been on since I was about 12. I used to sneak onto my brothers cb when he was out working lol! I got my own set up when I was 15 which was a handheld set!

It's good to hear people still on! I think a revival is in order!
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

welcome sir *King*
Post Reply