I have to ‘wiggle’ the squelch button on my t2000 to get any sound from it. I’m not sure if it’s working properly as I have nobody to do a check with.
I used to get squelch noise without having to wiggle it. Does it sound like a bad connection inside the unit?
Faulty squelch button
- blueovalcraig
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm
- CB Handle: Blueoval
- Location: Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contact:
Call Sign: 108CT167 Handle: Blueoval
- blueovalcraig
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm
- CB Handle: Blueoval
- Location: Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contact:
- blueovalcraig
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm
- CB Handle: Blueoval
- Location: Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Contact:
After consulting with Andy, I sent this to him and he repaired it.
I appreciate you doing that for me Andy.
I appreciate you doing that for me Andy.
Call Sign: 108CT167 Handle: Blueoval
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
No problem at all, glad it is all working well now.
Andy
Andy
-
Enterprise
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:55 pm
- Location: Telford
Signs of good service. 

