ROTEL RVC 240 Radio

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
Clouddancer
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Purchased a used Rotel 240 and seems to be working fairly well.
Does anyone know where I can get it checked over and generally tuned.
I don't think its putting out 4 Watts.
I live in the Lancaster/Morecambe area and if possible a Rig Doc near me would be helpful.
Thanks. :)
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

WE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU ON FORTON SERVICES


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
Clouddancer
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks for that Stampman,
Just realised visited you before.!!
Will drop in with the Rig but will let you know when I'm coming down.
Cheers for that. :)
Post Reply