new member intro

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
Kittiwake
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
CB Handle: Kittiwake
Location: Swansea

Hi all,

I'm a new member living in the Swansea area, come back to CB having left as most did in the late 80's. I've had my rig set up on the car for a week or so with SWR set to 1.2 ch1/1.4 ch40. I've been scanning all the channels and trying to get a radio check on ch14/19 but had no reply, until this afternoon I was reported as loud and clear by someone about 4miles away so at least I know the rig is working. Very Happy.

hope to hear/speak to more of you soon.
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Andy.
Kittiwake
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
CB Handle: Kittiwake
Location: Swansea

Thanks Andy
Redneck
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:01 pm
CB Handle: Redneck
Location: West Wales

Hello!

Greetings from Pembrokeshie West Wales!!!
Kittiwake
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:45 pm
CB Handle: Kittiwake
Location: Swansea

Hi Redneck

I'm getting back into CB, mainly having calls on my commute home from work travelling the through Neath/Swansea area.
User avatar
AppleTree
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
CB Handle: Uncle Bulgaria
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex

Hi, welcome and I'm sure you'll talk to us all soon :)
You Can Find Me On Channel 19 Usually.
Or 145.500 FM 8-)

My YouTube Channel RustySkull Productions
Post Reply