how it going

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
JR3303
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:45 am

How it going I'm phil and I'm from evesham in worcestershire.i use hf
got a handheld radio and interested in 446 pmr.i was wondering if there are any
446 pmr repeaters or gateways or sometime like echo link but for pmr instead
of ham bands
cheers
Sharkins
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:03 am

JR3303 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:21 am How it going I'm phil and I'm from evesham in worcestershire.i use hf
got a handheld radio and interested in 446 pmr.i was wondering if there are any
446 pmr repeaters or gateways or sometime like echo link but for pmr instead
of ham bands
cheers https://allnewgclub.com/th/
I once bought the same walkie-talkie, and then I realized that I have no friends and I don’t feel comfortable talking on it
Post Reply