T800 no sound

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
RadioLady63
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Hello
I have just received the T800 and Arial, truly fast delivery! :D

I have connected the radio this morning and whilst I can hear a lot of clicking, there is nothing else happening. This is static at home and not yet in the car. I wanted to test it before installing. There is no sound, can't hear anyone talking. I am assuming the clicking is people talking? However, its deathly quiet now and I cant hear a thing. :( Any advice?
RadioLady63
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:51 pm

UPDATE: Have returned item. Will look for something else.
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

T800,

need to be put on channel when first bought it fooled me a couple of times it says thaat it is on freq when first switched on but it lies
needs to be set up from start on uk then it will work fine

*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply