Hi every body,
New to all this so be kind.
Purchased a T600 device recently for its size and easy installation as it fits great in the armrest compartment of my Shogun Sport. Have run the coax to the rear.
It’s there for my recent travels along Salisbury Plain.
The small aerial it came with I lost on the 1st branch so have fitted a TP Truckers.
I have a Frontrunner backbone system fitted so the mount is on the rear of there. Well grounded, have tested.
It was in a mag mount but that got pulled apart with the branch hence the solid mount and spring!
I seem to have a constant 2 bar RX ? Is this normal?
With the mag mount I think there was none ?
Ideas ?
New setup
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Hi,
Yes most likely something local at the time.
Sounds like it is working well now
Andy
Yes most likely something local at the time.
Sounds like it is working well now
Andy

