Anytone mini one lost UK FM channels

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
ScottyDog
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:39 am

I recently purchased an "AnyTone" 10-915 mini one CB radio, Serial # 08401221880406. from an online retailer, set up for UK CB FM use.

On receipt, it was able to receive EU FM channels, EU AM channels, and UK FM channels.

However, as per the instruction leaflet enclosed with the radio, last week I performed a "Factory Reset" (pressing the SQ button whilst switching the radio on)

Since the Reset, I am unable to select the UK FM channels, as it will now only receive EU FM and EU AM channels, and NOT UK FM. The display now only shows EU FM and EU AM, the UK FM option has vanished.

How can I get back the UK FM channels on the radio, that I originally had?
Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks.
daleclarke8+ozzyp
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:47 pm

I can't help you but I did exactly the same on my president 2 weeks ago so I hope someone can help 🙏
Post Reply