Hello back on after 30 years!

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
silverfox
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:33 pm

I am based in Sussex, along the coast.

I was on the rig in the 90's, both homebase and mobile. I started with a Eurosonic ES220 handheld and a ducky. Then moved up to a midland 42 in the car with an amp and mag mount. I also ran a cobra/york with 5/8 aerial for my homebase.

Recently found my old car mag mount and aerial and thought I would see who was out there!

Surprised and happy to hear a few people and already had a couple of contacts. Not as busy as the old days but still active which is great, and only been on it a few times for the last couple of weeks.

It maybe a little quieter out there but still alive and kicking which is brilliant :-)

Pinky / Silverfox
Post Reply