Page 2 of 2
Re: problem with new length of co-ax...
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:46 am
by stampman
Re: problem with new length of co-ax...
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:27 am
by ForzaCFC
That statements not a problem, except 1. Im not in the US, 2. Gordon Brown is a twit like the majority that voted for him - pleased to say Im Blue until the day I die.
The problem is none of you have come back with any rational except 'it cant work', I summarise as simply this - a question was asked, I gave an opinion based on practical knowledge - for me it worked, BUT I also backed up the pratical knowledge with the theory that was presented - 'BUT'as usual on most forums a little 'IN' gang decides what they say is always right based on the amount of spurrious posts they've laid down over the years.( according to you guys the world is still flat, but shown as round because the factory made the globes that way

)
We share a forum to pass on gained knowledge and praticality, if all we're going to do is de-bunk each other, you might as well close it down - or give the stock answer to everything on here 'Ask Andy'
PS: Wizard back to Hogwarts for you. =D> =D> =D>
Re: problem with new length of co-ax...
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:14 pm
by stampman