CB on a boat

Motorhome/Caravan CB Radio advice and troubleshooting
Maurice_Mynah
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am
CB Handle: Pommie
Location: East Herts

Sorry Stampman, I don't know who Colin is, or the best method of talking to him.
Is he a member here?
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

he works for our suponsers just ring them and ask for colin


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Maurice_Mynah
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:36 am
CB Handle: Pommie
Location: East Herts

Ok, Thanks to everybody's help, My ariel (Modulator) is now mounted on the boat in a position where I can easily reach it from the cockpit. Photos will follow in due course. My sister inadvertently gave me the solution by way of my using a curtain pole holder in conjunction with my counterpoise.
I Thank all of you for your assistance. Pics will follow in case it helps anyone else out.
Post Reply