Page 2 of 2

Re: CB on a boat

Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:36 am
by Maurice_Mynah
Sorry Stampman, I don't know who Colin is, or the best method of talking to him.
Is he a member here?

Re: CB on a boat

Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:03 pm
by stampman
he works for our suponsers just ring them and ask for colin


*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: CB on a boat

Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:52 pm
by Maurice_Mynah
Ok, Thanks to everybody's help, My ariel (Modulator) is now mounted on the boat in a position where I can easily reach it from the cockpit. Photos will follow in due course. My sister inadvertently gave me the solution by way of my using a curtain pole holder in conjunction with my counterpoise.
I Thank all of you for your assistance. Pics will follow in case it helps anyone else out.