Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

he uses the glass eye when hes doing the bill so he cant see the dot between pounds and pence

:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Shhh.. stampman dont give away all my secrets... :roll:

Haggis... Good news!

I have resurrected your CBX! =D> Quite a few things wrong with the old girl but its all sorted now.

Can you please give us a call on 01604 402403 as I dont have your number.

Thanks,

Andy :wink:
User avatar
greenfingers
Needs to get out more!!
Needs to get out more!!
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
Location: Bournemouth/poole

£££££££££££££ :mrgreen: [-X [-o<
26TM777 26W777
Image
Haggis
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x Don't green fingures...That's not funny :( Just phoned and Andy's gone to lunch in his Porche to the HILTON. The bloke on the phone told me it was on the stregnth of some Jock geezer who had his CB fixed :( :( :( Hope it wasn't me.
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

It's ok I'm back now, leave it while to phone though, gotta sleep off all that champagne and caviar... :lol:

Andy :wink:
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

thought you never slept except on holy ground


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
hotmetal1000
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 am
Location: Queensland, Australia

Haggis wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x Don't green fingures...That's not funny :( Just phoned and Andy's gone to lunch in his Porche to the HILTON. The bloke on the phone told me it was on the stregnth of some Jock geezer who had his CB fixed :( :( :( Hope it wasn't me.

LMAO :lol:
I'm sure it's not that bad.
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

no andy has the bently colin has the porche


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Haggis
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

They must have a side line in drug dealing in that case, as I'm just off the phone after squaring up my bill ....and was very pleasantly surprised :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the help tho folks, as my CBX now has a new lease of life. Andy recons the old girl might be back with me early next week. I'll get her into my new...isshh Green Laning motor and post some pictures.
User avatar
killer cam
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 1593
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
CB Handle: killer cam
Location: Shrewsbury

:D :D *King* *King*
M6TBR

I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
Haggis
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Got the Harrier back and hope to get it fitted tomorrow. Just made a bracket for the antenna attached to the spare wheel carrier where it will hopefully be out of harms way. It's a modular antenna.

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
killer cam
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 1593
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
CB Handle: killer cam
Location: Shrewsbury

looks smart
M6TBR

I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

get rid oh the snail mount it will let water into the coax and mess up the swr big style get a dv 27 mount with the dv plug on the coax and it will be fine


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Haggis
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Funny you should say that Stampman............I fitted the rig in the motor and was earwigging a couple of blokes using the fitted antenna. I have a small stinger that I have as a spare, so I thought I'd unplug the fitted antenna and try the spare........The blokes I was earwigging were much clearer on the smaller twig. both are swr'd.

Image

Oh and this is my Harrier fitted :mrgreen: and working well.....Cheers Andy.

Image
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

nice tiddy job ..harrier is looking good *King*
Post Reply