Page 4 of 5

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 pm
by stampman
he uses the glass eye when hes doing the bill so he cant see the dot between pounds and pence

:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 am
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Shhh.. stampman dont give away all my secrets... :roll:

Haggis... Good news!

I have resurrected your CBX! =D> Quite a few things wrong with the old girl but its all sorted now.

Can you please give us a call on 01604 402403 as I dont have your number.

Thanks,

Andy :wink:

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 pm
by greenfingers
£££££££££££££ :mrgreen: [-X [-o<

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:54 pm
by Haggis
:shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x Don't green fingures...That's not funny :( Just phoned and Andy's gone to lunch in his Porche to the HILTON. The bloke on the phone told me it was on the stregnth of some Jock geezer who had his CB fixed :( :( :( Hope it wasn't me.

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:38 pm
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
It's ok I'm back now, leave it while to phone though, gotta sleep off all that champagne and caviar... :lol:

Andy :wink:

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 pm
by stampman
thought you never slept except on holy ground


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:27 pm
by hotmetal1000
Haggis wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x Don't green fingures...That's not funny :( Just phoned and Andy's gone to lunch in his Porche to the HILTON. The bloke on the phone told me it was on the stregnth of some Jock geezer who had his CB fixed :( :( :( Hope it wasn't me.

LMAO :lol:
I'm sure it's not that bad.

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 am
by stampman
no andy has the bently colin has the porche


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 am
by Haggis
They must have a side line in drug dealing in that case, as I'm just off the phone after squaring up my bill ....and was very pleasantly surprised :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the help tho folks, as my CBX now has a new lease of life. Andy recons the old girl might be back with me early next week. I'll get her into my new...isshh Green Laning motor and post some pictures.

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm
by killer cam
:D :D *King* *King*

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm
by Haggis
Got the Harrier back and hope to get it fitted tomorrow. Just made a bracket for the antenna attached to the spare wheel carrier where it will hopefully be out of harms way. It's a modular antenna.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm
by killer cam
looks smart

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:43 am
by stampman
get rid oh the snail mount it will let water into the coax and mess up the swr big style get a dv 27 mount with the dv plug on the coax and it will be fine


:D :D :D :D *King* *King* *King*

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm
by Haggis
Funny you should say that Stampman............I fitted the rig in the motor and was earwigging a couple of blokes using the fitted antenna. I have a small stinger that I have as a spare, so I thought I'd unplug the fitted antenna and try the spare........The blokes I was earwigging were much clearer on the smaller twig. both are swr'd.

Image

Oh and this is my Harrier fitted :mrgreen: and working well.....Cheers Andy.

Image

Re: Harrier CBX Has no squelch

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 pm
by porky.69
nice tiddy job ..harrier is looking good *King*