Page 1 of 1

Custom Cutters

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:32 am
by extremedave
Hey there Gordy my main man have you seen the new 2000 mile harvest DVD 10 years on called Custom Cutters? i saw it yesterday,there is plenty of big trucks and combimes all fitted with cb radios

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:06 pm
by Round Baler
Sorry...haven't checked on here in a while, just noticed this post.

I have them both and love them both!

I bought "The Two Thousand Mile Harvest" a while ago and ordered "Custom Cutters on pre-release.

I still keep in contact with Dylan winter VIA E-mail and telephone! Sadly not by CB!

- Gordon

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:57 pm
by EarthWormJim
Im not a farmer but Im from a farming commuinity the dvd's sound good where can I get them?????????

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:38 pm
by Round Baler
You can get them from http://www.oldpond.com

- Gordon

harvest

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:34 am
by extremedave
Hey gordy when you do the harvest run you could take Dylan with you and make a new DVD "Gordy does the 2000 mile harvest"!! i reckon it would be his most popular yet,just don't crash your combine while being filmed

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:56 am
by Round Baler
As if I would crash it :roll: ...

- Gordon

Wheat

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:04 pm
by extremedave
I suppose there isn't much to crash into out on the wheat plains!

I see your a moderator now thats cool!just i better watch what i say about your driving

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:20 pm
by Round Baler
I see your a moderator now thats cool!just i better watch what i say about your driving
At least you know who the bosses are on here now :mrgreen:

Just kidding mate!

- Gordon