Hello!

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
User avatar
warninglight
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

'Ello everyone!

I'm just new to CB'ing having bought my first set, a Kernow Beta 1100 for my 1964 Austin 1100, I've figured out SWR tuning and some of the really nooby stuff like that already, but I'm sure I'll still have some simple questions to keep you occupied!

Anyone else on here based in NI?

Cheers

Stephen
User avatar
killer cam
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 1593
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
CB Handle: killer cam
Location: Shrewsbury

hi & welcome
M6TBR

I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
User avatar
disgwylfa
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:58 pm
CB Handle: 186-TM-555

warninglight wrote: a Kernow Beta 1100 for my 1964 Austin 1100

Wow, that's unusual. A whole lot of people on here and the other CB Forums still run the original 1981 era radios, so they have rigs twenty years older than their cars . . . . You're the first I've seen that has a car significantly older than the rig! Well done. :)


Cheers

"Cherokee"
User avatar
FISH
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 1589
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:18 pm
Location: CLEVELAND,ENGLAND

HELLO DUDE. 8) 8) 8) 8) .
26 TANGO MIKE 501
User avatar
warninglight
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

disgwylfa wrote:

Wow, that's unusual. A whole lot of people on here and the other CB Forums still run the original 1981 era radios,
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I think mine must be a later beta 1100? It has PR 27/94 markings on the case?
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

HI STEVEN WELCOME TO THE FORUM ...LOVE THE CAR *King*
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome



*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
mathew
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:11 am

Hello Everyone
I am Mathew Martin from Australia..Listen a Redio On

Thunderpole Forum :D :D
Post Reply