Another newbie!
Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:38 pm
Hi all
Have just bought some kit from the shop, and ended up here!
Was into CBing a lot in the early 80's, and kept my mobile rig up until the early 90's (a Transcom GBX 4000
).
Nowadays, apart from being a lot older, I'm into Land Rovers, and it goes without saying that a CB is an essential bit of kit for greenlaning and off-roading - hence I'm the proud new owner of a bargain CB and shiny new aerial, mount, cable, SWR meter and quick release thingy (from Thunderpole).
Looking forward to getting back on air, and making some new friends on the forum.
Have just bought some kit from the shop, and ended up here!
Was into CBing a lot in the early 80's, and kept my mobile rig up until the early 90's (a Transcom GBX 4000
Nowadays, apart from being a lot older, I'm into Land Rovers, and it goes without saying that a CB is an essential bit of kit for greenlaning and off-roading - hence I'm the proud new owner of a bargain CB and shiny new aerial, mount, cable, SWR meter and quick release thingy (from Thunderpole).
Looking forward to getting back on air, and making some new friends on the forum.