New Member

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
stonyman
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Gloucester

Hello there,

Just a quick one to say hi, I am new to the forum but not new to CB, I have a Kernow Beta 1100 40 channel rig running through a mag mount antenna, I am also a licensed radio amateur but please don't hold that against me.

I have been looking for a CB site for ages and have now found this one.
Last edited by stonyman on Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Welcome to the forum Stonyman.

Andy :wink:
stonyman
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Location: Gloucester

Thank you for your welcome.
User avatar
monza
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Location: uk lol

Welcome to the site have a great stay


Nige 8)
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

welcome to the forum enjoy your stay

:D :D :D :D :D
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
Basilsparents
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall

This is, after all, the UK's best CB forum now :P
User avatar
EarthWormJim
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 301
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire

stonyman wrote:Hello there,

Just a quick one to say hi, I am new to the forum but not new to CB, I have a Kernow Beta 1100 40 channel rig running through a mag mount antenna, I am also a licensed radio amateur but please don't hold that against me.

I have been looking for a CB site for ages and have now found this one.
Hi mate welcome to the forum. Im a licensed amateur too my callsign is M3OJP. 8)
Jim,

CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz

2H4OW
M3OJP
Post Reply