Hello from North Herts

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
landy1uk
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi
The name is Rob, you'll find me lurking in the Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth areas of Herts

I'm in to 4x4's got 2 myself a 2000 TD5 Discovery and a 1970 Series 2a being worked on
on the 4x4 fourms i'm on I'm know as Landy1uk or Redneck on a couple of other sites
Just brought some aerial bits to replace broken bits mainly cable for a reinstall i'm doing on my Disco and the bits all seemed to be package Thunderpole so I thought i would have a look at the site.

I'll make a thread up about the setup when i'm at home
Catch you all later
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Welcome to the forum :D

Andy :wink:
landy1uk
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks for the Welcome guys
Post Reply