Page 1 of 1

Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 am
by AppleTree
Hey!

Anyone from around my area?

Corringham :)

Re: Not Many About?

Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 am
by stampman
it has spells like this


*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:45 am
by 26-TM-037
Loads of guys on the radio in Basildon..Chris Brassneck he is from your home town (often found talking to his bird on the mids :wink: ) Mick from Corringham as he is known on the radio, another local, try ch 25 UKFM of an evening a lot of the guys from Bas/Rayleigh/Benfleet etc can all be found chatting away.

Re: Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:17 am
by AppleTree
26-TM-037 wrote:Loads of guys on the radio in Basildon..Chris Brassneck he is from your home town (often found talking to his bird on the mids :wink: ) Mick from Corringham as he is known on the radio, another local, try ch 25 UKFM of an evening a lot of the guys from Bas/Rayleigh/Benfleet etc can all be found chatting away.

Hey, yeah thanks dude I speak to them and to you sometimes also, I was wondering if there were anymore haha!

And I watch your YouTube video's ;)

Tony Laindon told me about your channel :)

Re: Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:10 pm
by poochlips
Hi there, I am based in Hockley and can just about pick this up on channel 25. Very new to CB, I am getting an SWR reading of about 1.8 so I am not sure if this is sufficient.

Re: Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:04 pm
by stampman
yes that is workable


*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: Anyone From The Basildon/Stanford-Le-Hope Erea?

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 am
by President Jackson
Try and aim for a 1.1-1.3 sometimes you just have to be patient. the higher the SWR the more power that gets reflected back into your radio. A 1.1 Swr is a perfect SWR , But this is what will call Resonant, When you move channel your SWR will increase slightly