Eurosonic ES200CB 40 channel
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:58 pm
Hi all, just picked up this CB as my first bit of kit. As I'm not sure how many CB'ers are around Heathrow to Woking (my daily commute) I though I'd start off with something cheap. I've seen a few truckers at night on the M25 with aerials so hoping for some chats whilst parked in traffic (which is quiet often).
Now the issue is, I can't locate a manual on the internet and I'd also like to find a mic and car power cable (this CB uses 8 batteries) and maye some other accessories. Also, are there aerials I could mount on the window? I have a 12 plate Corsa and mounting on the hatch would be too close to the radio aerial Can anyone guide me in the right direction?
Thanks
Chris
Now the issue is, I can't locate a manual on the internet and I'd also like to find a mic and car power cable (this CB uses 8 batteries) and maye some other accessories. Also, are there aerials I could mount on the window? I have a 12 plate Corsa and mounting on the hatch would be too close to the radio aerial Can anyone guide me in the right direction?
Thanks
Chris