Page 1 of 1

Greetings from Suffolk

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:29 pm
by Paff
Hi,

Name here is Steve, QTH, just north of Ipswich, Suffolk.

I started to use CB in the 70s, AM of course, then through to 1981 when it went legal. I stopped using CB in the mid 80s, but now have a hankering to get another CB. Eventually I bought a Polmar Venus from the guys here at Thunderpole, cracking service from start to finish, even when I had an issue with an extension block, Saiful was very helpful and a replacement part arrived the very next morning.

I have more questions, so will be starting new threads and trying to keep on topic :D

Re: Greetings from Suffolk

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 pm
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum :D

Andy :wink:

Re: Greetings from Suffolk

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:04 pm
by Paff
Thanks Andy... 8)