Page 1 of 1

"Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:00 am
by Johnny L
Hello everyone

I did it a bit in the 80's as a young fella.......since doing regular 4x4'ing as of late I thought it would be a nice addition to my truck and a chance to have a go again in general, commuting to and from work....etc....

Cheers

Johnny L

Re: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:07 am
by stampman
hi johnny used to live in leigh myself years ago welcome to the forum



*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:12 pm
by Johnny L
Hi Stampman

I left myself for a good few years but family and friends drew me back eventually.......Lancaster is a nice part of the world, so not a bad move.

Cheers

Johnny

Re: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 pm
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Sorry been off for a few days!

Welcome to the forum :D

Andy :wink: