Jonospheric propagation map

General amateur radio advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
Zibi 01
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Somone know where can I find good propagation map? I mean I am looking DX propagation map for eleven and ten meters.One which I find it is VIAOCAMP but I am interested about hour by hour on next several days.Maybe someone know where can I find NOAA? Probably also is not perfect.... I will also try to find.
pagan
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Try this. Drag the blue marker to your location and drag the red marker to the location of the transmitting station. It will show you which band/s and which time/s are best.

http://www.voacap.com/prediction.html
andyson36
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 pm

It's a leased truck so it's not really an option. I was going to get a flat bar mount and bolt it to a blank bolt hole on the back of the cab but I don't want to waste my money if it's not gonna work.


เล่นบาคาร่า
Post Reply