Page 1 of 1
north wales breakers
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:20 pm
by welshbaycouple
Hi gang just a quick note theres a few breakers get together on channel 25 mid band on a night about 8pm....i personally go on the great orme feel free to come and join us on air...my handles welsh bay the more the merrier.....all the best see you there andy aka welshbay
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:58 am
by stampman
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:05 pm
by Andy2035
Sorry to ask this, but having just come back to C.B after a very long break, may I ask what Mid Band is please...
Andy...
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:11 am
by stampman
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:22 am
by Andy2035
I've just bought myself a TTi880 radio, will that have Mid Band and if so which setting do I put it on...
So sorry for the daft question's but am trying to get back into using Cb after a long break...
Andy...