Page 1 of 1

Active users while green laning?

Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:52 am
by Diesel90
Hi, I've recently put a CB radio back in my vehicle for going green laning and using it to chat to my mates while we are out, I.e closing the gates and directions. I previously had the CB in the vehicle 7 years ago and there was quite often other groups out that could be picked up on the channel. Do many Greenlaners still use CB radios today?

Re: Active users while green laning?

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm
by blueovalcraig
The Scottish Green Road Club use CBs whilst out on runs. I have one fitted to my disco but being on the island there are very few regular breakers

Re: Active users while green laning?

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:37 am
by stampman
yes i have supplied quite a few green laners in Lancashire


*King* *King* *King* *King*