Page 1 of 1

Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:59 pm
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Check out our new cb radio microphone wiring pages here... https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-microphone-wiring.html

We have tried to include as many wirings as we know of but if there are any missing please let us know and we will try to add them.

Regards,

Andy
THUNDERPOLE :)

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:03 am
by Round Baler
Good work!

Surely that will stop anyone from buying the wrong mic!!!!!

- Gordon

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:58 am
by Basilsparents
Stupid question once again from the silly kid...

But is the quality difference between a desk (boom) microphone and a handheld squeeze microphone quite significant? I've often considered buying one, but was never quite sure if the quality difference would justify my wages.

Also, is it easy to wire your own microphone, say, from electronic components? The most basic setup being a push to make switch, microphone and plug. I may be able to make one in school on the sneaky (now you know why all Cornish schools are underfunded) more easily than to actually buy a full one. I am aware I would have to purchase the plugs :P

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:35 pm
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
There is not necessarily any difference between quality of audio between a base mic and a decent hand mic, they are just easier to use if you are on the air for a long time.

I've not heard of anyone making their own mic but theres no reason why you couldnt make one yourself if you have all the right bits.

Andy :wink:

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:01 pm
by Basilsparents
I think I will have to take a picture when I am done :P

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm
by BlackDragon
Maxon CM 10 isnt in the list is it, not sure :)

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:44 am
by Dragonfly
Here is an old schematic i have laid about for the PAMA MIC510S

Image

May be the same internals as the Thunderpole DM510 .

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 pm
by Black Spirit
Mic Wiring page gone, 404 error ?

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:17 am
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Sorry URL was changed :roll:

I've updated the link now :D

Andy :wink:

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:39 am
by Black Spirit
Nice one :D

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:41 pm
by Dogfish
Hi.

Can you find the wiring for an old Midland 77-095UK fm rig please.

Thanks.

Si,,,

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:41 am
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Hi Si,

It's Standard 4 pin wired... http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/microphone ... ndard.html

Andy :wink:

Re: Mic Wiring Pages

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:05 pm
by GL1500
Hi can some one do me a basic wiring diagram layout for the midland 77-104 d uk model. im looking to have headset with mic in the crash helmet when im riding. it has a single 2.5mm jack plug and a ptt switch. Thanks