Hi all,
I work on a small dairy farm so there isn't much road haulage as such, however when on silage or maize could do with cb.
I recently purchased a tti tcb-550 second and a cheap cb aerial magmount.
my query being what bracket should i use for the tractor as i need to be able to remove and install it easily and quickly as it couldn't stay in the tractor.
Thanks
Over
Pike
Massey 6270
-
Goose Berry
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:13 pm
Hi Pike, 
depending on what range you want for the cb, a small ariel (20cm to 66cm) would be handy in your situation but it would be a range of about 5 miles at best (in normal conditions), where as if you want max range your looking at an ariel 1.5m to nearly 3m tall on your magmount.
10-10
depending on what range you want for the cb, a small ariel (20cm to 66cm) would be handy in your situation but it would be a range of about 5 miles at best (in normal conditions), where as if you want max range your looking at an ariel 1.5m to nearly 3m tall on your magmount.
10-10
- wildfire
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 335
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
- CB Handle: wildfire.
- Location: United Kindom.
Hi Pike
I take it your looking for a bracket for your radio I'm surprised one didn't cone with it but depends on the site of your radio but here are a couple for the TTI radio's matey
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... 172mm.html
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... 141mm.html
I take it your looking for a bracket for your radio I'm surprised one didn't cone with it but depends on the site of your radio but here are a couple for the TTI radio's matey
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... 172mm.html
https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-bracke ... 141mm.html
