Massey 6270
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:54 pm
Hi all,
I work on a small dairy farm so there isn't much road haulage as such, however when on silage or maize could do with cb.
I recently purchased a tti tcb-550 second and a cheap cb aerial magmount.
my query being what bracket should i use for the tractor as i need to be able to remove and install it easily and quickly as it couldn't stay in the tractor.
Thanks
Over
Pike
I work on a small dairy farm so there isn't much road haulage as such, however when on silage or maize could do with cb.
I recently purchased a tti tcb-550 second and a cheap cb aerial magmount.
my query being what bracket should i use for the tractor as i need to be able to remove and install it easily and quickly as it couldn't stay in the tractor.
Thanks
Over
Pike