How Have You Routed The Coax?

4x4 CB radio advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
User avatar
AppleTree
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
CB Handle: Uncle Bulgaria
Location: Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex

You lot with Discovery 1 and 2 how have you routed the Coax into the Cabin?

I'm after ideas, I currently have it going in the door, but obviously not ideal, I want a more perminant idea!
You Can Find Me On Channel 19 Usually.
Or 145.500 FM 8-)

My YouTube Channel RustySkull Productions
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

Rout through the door but tuck behind the door seal on the inside of the door makes a nice neat job


*King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply