Thunder pole boomerang

Homebase antenna advice and troubleshooting
Post Reply
Joefirman
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi
Thinking about buying a cab radio and a Thunderpole Boomerang | CB 26-28 MHz AM/FM/SSB Homebase Antenna I was wondering if anybody could tell me what connected I need to connect it to RG58 U 6MM COAXIAL ANTENNA CABLE
Thanks in advance Joe
User avatar
wildfire
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 335
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:08 pm
CB Handle: wildfire.
Location: United Kindom.

the thunderpole Boomerang plug connection is RG58 if I remember right but best to always check by giving Andy & the guys at thunderpole a ring,

thunderpole out of stock with there Boomerangs so they must be good but I'm sure you'll find one some where also the sirio boomerang A & W is just as good if your looking for a small Homebase matey šŸ˜‰
User avatar
Hair Bear
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:04 pm

From what I remember, the connection on a boomerang is the same as the rig end of the coax, so for RG58 it should be a High Loss PL259.
One person in ten understands binary. The other one doesn't. :wink:
Post Reply