Page 1 of 1

Thunder pole boomerang

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:13 pm
by Joefirman
Hi
Thinking about buying a cab radio and a Thunderpole Boomerang | CB 26-28 MHz AM/FM/SSB Homebase Antenna I was wondering if anybody could tell me what connected I need to connect it to RG58 U 6MM COAXIAL ANTENNA CABLE
Thanks in advance Joe

Re: Thunder pole boomerang

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:08 pm
by wildfire
the thunderpole Boomerang plug connection is RG58 if I remember right but best to always check by giving Andy & the guys at thunderpole a ring,

thunderpole out of stock with there Boomerangs so they must be good but I'm sure you'll find one some where also the sirio boomerang A & W is just as good if your looking for a small Homebase matey 😉

Re: Thunder pole boomerang

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:21 pm
by Hair Bear
From what I remember, the connection on a boomerang is the same as the rig end of the coax, so for RG58 it should be a High Loss PL259.