On the side
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 pm
Hello all, glad to see there's some breakers still out there! Home 20 is Dorset, personal is Gary.
Just trying to get back on the airwaves, ordered my rig because I sold my old ones, going to put it in as mobile so I can get about a bit. Can't wait to get some dxing in now it's legal! And am is legal, I still refer to it as outlaw
.
Look forward to some interesting convos with everyone. Keep the shiny side up
Just trying to get back on the airwaves, ordered my rig because I sold my old ones, going to put it in as mobile so I can get about a bit. Can't wait to get some dxing in now it's legal! And am is legal, I still refer to it as outlaw
Look forward to some interesting convos with everyone. Keep the shiny side up