Page 1 of 1

Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:30 pm
by SideSide
Looking for any local net groups on channel, or groups that actually meet up using only UK 40 CB. Eyeballs are probably illegal or non PC nowadays anyway. I'm not on the almighty Faceache, so this maybe my issue. But, if anyone knows anything, please let me know. I can only do mobile, as the council don't have a fondness of silver rods being put on the side of their properties for some reason... :? [-X I've even offered to do it myself! :lol: Hence me asking.
Come on...

Re: Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:45 pm
by Hair Bear
Hi, if you're west end of Surrey we're in Hampshire just the other side of Aldershot. Usually around on 37 in the evenings later in the week.

Re: Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:45 pm
by SideSide
Hello Hair Bear,
Many thanks for the reply man! The 20 is Leatherhead this way mate, so there's a good chance I can catch your group one evening! I usually try Epsom Downs. Used to use that place loads years ago for a good copy, and many an eyeball!! :lol: And Box Hill was a good one!! Might try Reigate Hill for the first time in a long time as well!
Again, thanks for the reply mate, I will be sure to shout you on the 37 when I'm up high on a late week evening!
All the very best,
Chris.

Re: Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:53 pm
by Hair Bear
Try linking up with Blue Lagoon, I believe he's a lot closer to you. Why not ping him a pm...

Re: Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:46 pm
by SideSide
Thanks very much Hair Bear. I have just messaged Blue Lagoon.
Much obliged to you, and hope to speak with you soon maybe.
All the best,
Chris.

Re: Anyone, or any groups In the Surrey area 2023?

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:47 pm
by Hair Bear
You're welcome.