Hi mate i've just got a brand new superstar 3900 for £133 delivered, I'm using a manson ep- 925 25 amp power supply with the amp and volt meters on and on fm it draws 4 and a half amps and ssb just over 6 hope that helps :D
Sorry, I've been off these forums for a while, but that ...
Search found 39 matches
- Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:22 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Best homebase radio ?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 61182
- Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:40 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Best homebase radio ?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 61182
Re: Best homebase radio ?
True.
You do get a wider range of HF bands/freqs to use as well, plus 11M but officially you're limited to a max of 10W, and if I remember before, and I'm sure they're still quite strict about it, they will take you're kit and other operators will report you if they know you're running more power ...
You do get a wider range of HF bands/freqs to use as well, plus 11M but officially you're limited to a max of 10W, and if I remember before, and I'm sure they're still quite strict about it, they will take you're kit and other operators will report you if they know you're running more power ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:54 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Best homebase radio ?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 61182
Re: Best homebase radio ?
Ohh.. I am sorry in that case hehe.
Shows how much I've been keeping up with things : |
Which also means that if you can get onto 10M with an M3 you might as well stay on 11M and Freeband. (In my mind anyway.)
Cheers
Shows how much I've been keeping up with things : |
Which also means that if you can get onto 10M with an M3 you might as well stay on 11M and Freeband. (In my mind anyway.)
Cheers
- Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Best homebase radio ?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 61182
Re: Best homebase radio ?
Not a great deal of homebase sets are sold in this country as opposed to America or mainland Europe. I would say ***** is your best bet overall.
You might want to keep your eye on this: [url]http://www*********/shop2/index1.html[/url]. *********** sell used rigs and other items.
.no links to other ...
You might want to keep your eye on this: [url]http://www*********/shop2/index1.html[/url]. *********** sell used rigs and other items.
.no links to other ...
- Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 am
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Wilson 1000
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3463
Re: Wilson 1000
Considering my Wilson 1000 was second hand and I didn't quite know what to expect when it came to SWR'ing it, I was amazed that it was spot on.
No trouble at all & no adjustments to make !
Cheers
No trouble at all & no adjustments to make !
Cheers
- Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:21 am
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Which One .. Wilson 1000 or Sirio Hi-Power 4000 ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6647
Re: Which One .. Wilson 1000 or Sirio Hi-Power 4000 ?
I have since won a Wilson 1000 with a rig I got on *****. Rather pleased with myself seeing as I didn't know what it was before.
Cheers.
Cheers.
- Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:18 am
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Mobile Antenna For DX
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9983
Re: Mobile Antenna For DX
Just came back to check on here.. have since won a Major M-588 rig, have a Wilson 1000 mobile antenna and will probably be getting a Tank Whip in a bit, or using a vertical Silver Rod type antenna strapped to a fence pole on a mast.
Cheers
Cheers
- Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:19 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What cb to get? (new to CB)
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4062
- Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 pm
- Forum: Lorry Drivers
- Topic: Bin the CB
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23002
- Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:20 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Stalker ST-9F DX
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2910
- Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:17 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Which One .. Wilson 1000 or Sirio Hi-Power 4000 ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6647
- Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:02 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Stalker ST-9F DX
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2910
- Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:36 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Stalker ST-9F DX
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2910
Stalker ST-9F DX
Hi,
Is there anyone who would be able to tell me what frequencies this rig operates on.
Cheers.
-- Toby.
Is there anyone who would be able to tell me what frequencies this rig operates on.
Cheers.
-- Toby.
- Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:33 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: hopeless!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4800
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:56 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Which One .. Wilson 1000 or Sirio Hi-Power 4000 ?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6647
Which One .. Wilson 1000 or Sirio Hi-Power 4000 ?
Okay people.. Just to help me make my mind up.
I've been looking for a good CB Radio antenna for DX.
These two are the finalists.
Cheers.
I've been looking for a good CB Radio antenna for DX.
These two are the finalists.
Cheers.
