Hi,
Did you get this resolved? Can suggest a few things if not.
Search found 4 matches
- Wed May 04, 2022 10:27 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: T800 no sound and no signal
- Replies: 1
- Views: 15461
- Wed May 04, 2022 10:22 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Westland 707 mic wiring not on Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage
- Replies: 1
- Views: 14465
Westland 707 mic wiring not on Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage
Hi,
This one is for the Thunderpole admins I guess...
I am looking for the mic wiring pin configuration for the Westland 707, but it is not on the Thunderpole Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage. Presumably (but not necessarily, of course) the mic wiring for the Westland 707 is the same as for the ...
This one is for the Thunderpole admins I guess...
I am looking for the mic wiring pin configuration for the Westland 707, but it is not on the Thunderpole Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage. Presumably (but not necessarily, of course) the mic wiring for the Westland 707 is the same as for the ...
- Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:58 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Maycom EM-27
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2988
Re: Maycom EM-27
Ah, apologies. That is useful though on the cap.
Thanks!
Thanks!
- Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 am
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Maycom EM-27
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2988
Maycom EM-27
Hi,
I believe I have one of the first Maycom EM-27 radios from 1997 (PCB revision marking: APR 28.97 REV 5), when it first became legal, etc and I have a question about the subsequent revisions of this radio over the years.
I decided to return to CB after over a decade and looked up the EM-27 out ...
I believe I have one of the first Maycom EM-27 radios from 1997 (PCB revision marking: APR 28.97 REV 5), when it first became legal, etc and I have a question about the subsequent revisions of this radio over the years.
I decided to return to CB after over a decade and looked up the EM-27 out ...
