Search found 4 matches
- Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Modulator Antenna
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4508
Re: Modulator Antenna
Thanks for letting me know Stampman...I'll save me money !
- Sat May 31, 2014 8:01 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Modulator Antenna
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4508
Modulator Antenna
Hi folks..
I'm currently using a 1.5 mtr springer antenna on my TTi 551 CB and I'm thinking of going for a 1.6 mtr modulator, would there be any advantages/disadvantages ?
I'm currently using a 1.5 mtr springer antenna on my TTi 551 CB and I'm thinking of going for a 1.6 mtr modulator, would there be any advantages/disadvantages ?
- Sun May 11, 2014 7:39 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Low SWR reading
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3745
Re: Low SWR reading
Thanks for the welcome and the replys folks.....
I'm getting a range of about 2.5 miles would I expect to get more, given that I checked it this afternoon around a built up area and no clear space between us....
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.....
I'm getting a range of about 2.5 miles would I expect to get more, given that I checked it this afternoon around a built up area and no clear space between us....
Look forward to hearing your thoughts.....
- Tue May 06, 2014 7:27 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Low SWR reading
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3745
Low SWR reading
Hi all
Being a bit new to this CB stuff, I hope that this is not a stupid question...
I'm running a tti551 CB radio in my car with a 1.5 meter springer aerial mounted on a body mount and snail connector.
It has been running fine, with an SWR reading of around 1.2 to 1.5 and to obtain this, I ...
Being a bit new to this CB stuff, I hope that this is not a stupid question...
I'm running a tti551 CB radio in my car with a 1.5 meter springer aerial mounted on a body mount and snail connector.
It has been running fine, with an SWR reading of around 1.2 to 1.5 and to obtain this, I ...
