Hello all
Just set up my rig in my trusty old Nissan Patrol for 4x4 duties. Spent a whole weekend stripping out interior panels to fit my unit in the dash, layout my power cables neatly through bulkhead to the battery and my antenna lead to my gutter mount. Did everything by the book (I think ...
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:48 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Not having much luck....not receiving anything..?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1953
- Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Waht tyres are you all using?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 71031
Re: Waht tyres are you all using?
Just fitted a new set of Cooper ST MAXX 285/75/16 (33") to my Nissan Patrol, only covered 2000 on them but they have proven themselves in mud and on rocks, they're like a more aggresive all terrain tyre. Previously used 33" General Grabber AT2's and BF Goodrich All Terrains, General Grabbers out ...
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:12 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
Re: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......
Hi Stampman
I left myself for a good few years but family and friends drew me back eventually.......Lancaster is a nice part of the world, so not a bad move.
Cheers
Johnny
I left myself for a good few years but family and friends drew me back eventually.......Lancaster is a nice part of the world, so not a bad move.
Cheers
Johnny
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:00 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: "Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1591
"Hey Up" from Leigh in Lancashire.......
Hello everyone
I did it a bit in the 80's as a young fella.......since doing regular 4x4'ing as of late I thought it would be a nice addition to my truck and a chance to have a go again in general, commuting to and from work....etc....
Cheers
Johnny L
I did it a bit in the 80's as a young fella.......since doing regular 4x4'ing as of late I thought it would be a nice addition to my truck and a chance to have a go again in general, commuting to and from work....etc....
Cheers
Johnny L
