Search found 2 matches
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: How do I change president Barry to fm uk
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11220
Re: How do I change president Barry to fm uk
Same issues
I bought a pristine little President Barry https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/mobile-cb-radios/president-barry.html (like new) but I cannot find, or activate the FM UK setting?
It has the letters EU next to the channels no matter what sequence of buttons I press, or hold. The included ...
- Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:49 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: How do I change president Barry to fm uk
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11220
Re: How do I change president Barry to fm uk
Same issues
I bought a pristine little President Barry CB (like new) but I cannot find, or activate the FM UK setting?
It has the letters EU next to the channels no matter what sequence of buttons I press, or hold. The included manual does say that UK can be achieved in ‘U configuration only ...
I bought a pristine little President Barry CB (like new) but I cannot find, or activate the FM UK setting?
It has the letters EU next to the channels no matter what sequence of buttons I press, or hold. The included manual does say that UK can be achieved in ‘U configuration only ...
