Search found 6 matches
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:12 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
Re: UK frequencies
Thank you Andy think I know what I need to do now.
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
Re: UK frequencies
Cheers Andy would that explain why I can't seem to get out as well as we used to back then, or should these new rigs do just as well, back then we used to stick a dv 27 on a biscuit tin swr it and get out about 20 miles sometimes.
- Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:49 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
Re: UK frequencies
I still can't get my head around this, so is there any difference between the old AM we had back in 70s and the AM we have now?
- Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:40 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
Re: UK frequencies
Cheers Andy
- Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:11 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
Re: UK frequencies
Hi Andy
Thank you so will that mean that any one on AM in UK would be using CEPT?
Regards Alan
Thank you so will that mean that any one on AM in UK would be using CEPT?
Regards Alan
- Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:11 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: UK frequencies
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23566
UK frequencies
I am a complete newbie to citizens band radio, and I am trying to get my head around frequencies, is the UK AM frequency different to EU frequency, and if so do I need a rig that is suited to the UK? Note I am not interested in FM.
