Hi, I have the T-600 with the mag mount orbiter.
I used an SWR meter even though it said it was pre set.
All I get is crazy static. I’ve picked up the odd chat in uk but they don’t seem to hear me? I have also picked up more clear signals of what sounds like Italian and Muslim prayers. I have a ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Nov 19, 2024 5:10 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Thunderpole T600 + Orbiter with mag mount
- Replies: 2
- Views: 15456
- Tue Nov 19, 2024 10:09 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi everyone. Just joined.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 28488
Hi everyone. Just joined.
Hi all. New here from London.
Rig in my car is T-600 with orbital antenna.
Hope to make contact soon.
Rig in my car is T-600 with orbital antenna.
Hope to make contact soon.
