Cheers to ye of the stamps will ring on me next day off work,
FREE THE ETHER,
Al
Search found 25 matches
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:29 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Spares
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1959
Spares
Righty ho all,
I am searching for spare bulbs Sig + swr for a Ham jumbo mk 1 and a spare sig bulb(probably the same) for a CRT Galaxy Saturne froggy import (nice set though, bit like some french chicks, lovely to look at but awkward with english) lol.
The name Colin keeps coming up on certain places ...
I am searching for spare bulbs Sig + swr for a Ham jumbo mk 1 and a spare sig bulb(probably the same) for a CRT Galaxy Saturne froggy import (nice set though, bit like some french chicks, lovely to look at but awkward with english) lol.
The name Colin keeps coming up on certain places ...
- Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:02 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: dream set up
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4162
- Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:22 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Jumbo spares
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19277
- Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:08 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Radios
- Topic: Jumbo spares
- Replies: 5
- Views: 19277
Jumbo spares
Hiya, Where could i get the lamp bulbs to fit a jumbo. needed FM,HI CH and the signal and Swr lamps.
Any help appreciated,
Thanks
Any help appreciated,
Thanks
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Users
- Topic: Council Onanists (W***ers)
- Replies: 31
- Views: 62993
Council Onanists (W***ers)
Due to the local council getting shirty about my twigs ( Antron 99 + GP) and Sirio big bugger being to high up and despoiling the conservation area i supposedly live in, any ideas on high power sneaky twigs would be appreciated. Thanks and free the ether,...Al
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:23 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Location
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3554
- Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:30 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Alan EC 94 echo chamber
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3636
- Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:29 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Alan EC 94 echo chamber
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3636
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:42 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: BACK ON AIR
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6639
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Sadelta Master 2002 base mic
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2822
Sadelta Master 2002 base mic
Hiya,
I have just got this mic and as far as I am concerned it is the dogs B******s, I would really like to get hold of the modules for it.
Anyone Know of where I could get them, even if if means them being specially made for me.
Thanks for any help,
Al
I have just got this mic and as far as I am concerned it is the dogs B******s, I would really like to get hold of the modules for it.
Anyone Know of where I could get them, even if if means them being specially made for me.
Thanks for any help,
Al
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:33 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Alan EC 94 echo chamber
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3636
Alan EC 94 echo chamber
Cor blimey,
please has anyone got the output lead wiring legend for this as I bought it from a well known CB shop and was told over the phone that they do not give out wiring patterns even though they had wired it incorrectly.
The coloured wires are as thus:-
Shield (common)
red
white
blue
brown ...
please has anyone got the output lead wiring legend for this as I bought it from a well known CB shop and was told over the phone that they do not give out wiring patterns even though they had wired it incorrectly.
The coloured wires are as thus:-
Shield (common)
red
white
blue
brown ...
- Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:35 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: BACK ON AIR
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6639
- Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:30 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: 10 mtr
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1990
10 mtr
Hiya all,
I am using a pres. lincolnn into an MFJ Intellituner into a Zetagi B300p into a sirio antenna, the big sirio supposedly good stuff, yet I am hardly finding anyone on the freqs.
The pres has been opened up from 26-30mhz.
Any Ideas as to how to get better DX?
Cheers.
Al
I am using a pres. lincolnn into an MFJ Intellituner into a Zetagi B300p into a sirio antenna, the big sirio supposedly good stuff, yet I am hardly finding anyone on the freqs.
The pres has been opened up from 26-30mhz.
Any Ideas as to how to get better DX?
Cheers.
Al
- Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:01 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: 10 mtr antennae
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2589
10 mtr antennae
Hiya All,
Right here goes...I have just got a President Lincoln rig from ebay and am running it through an Antron 99, Dx seems iffy, what is going to be the best antenna dedicated to this rig ( she has been opened up to all available freqs). I have a MFJ IntelliTuner inline so SWR is not a problem ...
Right here goes...I have just got a President Lincoln rig from ebay and am running it through an Antron 99, Dx seems iffy, what is going to be the best antenna dedicated to this rig ( she has been opened up to all available freqs). I have a MFJ IntelliTuner inline so SWR is not a problem ...
