I was thinking about a Superstar 3900, especialy the EFT but I dont know Superstars at all. How does the Course work.
On my Ham International Concorde II, I've got a Tune and Clarifier on seperate knobs. My Tune is my variable +5 and -5 kc shift.
Is the Course the same as my Tune to allow it to go ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20320
- Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20320
What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
What are good 11m SSB radios to use.
I need some help please - What are some good 11m SSB radios that can also be used on UK40FM.
I have a problem that i'm sure lots & lots of other people have the same problem & i was hoping someone can help me... :?:
In my town, there are people I've known for ...
I need some help please - What are some good 11m SSB radios that can also be used on UK40FM.
I have a problem that i'm sure lots & lots of other people have the same problem & i was hoping someone can help me... :?:
In my town, there are people I've known for ...
- Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Tristar 747
- Replies: 18
- Views: 19974
Re: Tristar 747
Otter...
I'm affraid you're not quite right about the 747 & the Ham Int. Concorde 2 being the same. There are so many identical radios in different cases, it's easy to get confused.
I've been running a modified Ham International Concorde II as a homebase for the last 17 yrs or so & an un-modified ...
I'm affraid you're not quite right about the 747 & the Ham Int. Concorde 2 being the same. There are so many identical radios in different cases, it's easy to get confused.
I've been running a modified Ham International Concorde II as a homebase for the last 17 yrs or so & an un-modified ...
