It was, so it is okchris9 wrote:try on eu band, should be slightly worse.
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:12 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5384
Re: Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5384
Re: Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
I got the first part ok, but I still get hardly any movement on the guage when I switch to REF. I had taken the mount apart to ensure good contact and inspected the cable where it exits the door trim, a pinch point, all ok. Just these unlikely low REF readings!!
Do they sound too good to be true at ...
Do they sound too good to be true at ...
- Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:16 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5384
Anyone confirm my SWR'ing correct as new to this!
Hi all, could someone put my mind at rest that I have SWR'ed my new rig and antennae properly, as my previous results where off the scale!
I have a 'Maas' K-SWR-222 SWR + Power meter with double guages, not what I ordered but a better replacement as out of stock possibly? Anyway found out from this ...
I have a 'Maas' K-SWR-222 SWR + Power meter with double guages, not what I ordered but a better replacement as out of stock possibly? Anyway found out from this ...
