President Johnson II manual

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
Apbuild
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Hi.

Anyone know where I can download a replacement manual for the President Johnson II rig, as I have lost the original one?

Cheers,

Rob.
You got Eclipse coming at you!!!!!
I'd rather be mud pluggin, fishin', or shootin! (Or on my CB Radio)!
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

colin might have one in

:D :D :D :D *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
extremedave
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm

i think you can download manuals from the thunderpole web site for a small few

remember seeing it the othe day but can't just find the page now
User avatar
Apbuild
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Thanks guys.

Rob.
You got Eclipse coming at you!!!!!
I'd rather be mud pluggin, fishin', or shootin! (Or on my CB Radio)!
User avatar
Apbuild
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Location: Oxfordshire

Cheers Simon,

You're a star!!!

Rob.
You got Eclipse coming at you!!!!!
I'd rather be mud pluggin, fishin', or shootin! (Or on my CB Radio)!
simonthewizard
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:55 am

Welcome Rob, hope that helps

Simon
Post Reply