i noticed that swr can go up quite a bit when hooking up a linear amp , so keep an eye in it,, also i bought a kpo 45 amp power supply with amp and volt readout, with a rm kl400 amp i measured a pull of between 10 and 20 amps,
depending what extras i am running from the auxillarys ,
Burner
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
it will rise
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
i would say it will go up to 3 or 5
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
hotmetal1000
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 am
- Location: Queensland, Australia
Depends how well the swr was set at low power. The closer to 1:1 at low power it is the less it will rise with more power.
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
i got mine dead on 1;1 
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
dont u mean to say that to fish
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me

