Harrier CBX Has no squelch
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeh true
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Oh well, worth a try.
As stampman says, it probably is worth reapiring though. And those type of rigs are still very repairable.
If you want you can send it in to us, most repairs are covered by £29.99, cheaper than a new rig...
Andy
As stampman says, it probably is worth reapiring though. And those type of rigs are still very repairable.
If you want you can send it in to us, most repairs are covered by £29.99, cheaper than a new rig...
Andy
Cheers fella's I think givin it's age postage costs etc, I might be better going for a new rig.
Budget is a factor at the moment tho, so don't really want to spend more than about 80 quid.
What would you recommend as a mobile rig? I do like the idea of having one with a scan facility.
Budget is a factor at the moment tho, so don't really want to spend more than about 80 quid.
What would you recommend as a mobile rig? I do like the idea of having one with a scan facility.
- porky.69
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: wolverhampton, uk
now thats a real shame very good rigs the harrier cbxHaggis wrote:Cheers fella's I think givin it's age postage costs etc, I might be better going for a new rig.
Budget is a factor at the moment tho, so don't really want to spend more than about 80 quid.
What would you recommend as a mobile rig? I do like the idea of having one with a scan facility.
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Ok, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it...
Andy
Andy

