Truckers
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
channel 19 fm uk mid band
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeh have a flick but there are some on 19
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
hotmetal1000
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 am
- Location: Queensland, Australia
That's probably why he stopped you and asked for directions, if he had a rig he would have been on it asking.mr p!e wrote:A trucker stopped me today for directions, it gave me the chance to ask what chls they use he said sorry mate dont have a rig.......![]()
no idea.
hotmetal1000 wrote:That's probably why he stopped you and asked for directions, if he had a rig he would have been on it asking.mr p!e wrote:A trucker stopped me today for directions, it gave me the chance to ask what chls they use he said sorry mate dont have a rig.......![]()
no idea.
Good piont !
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeh lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
randombod
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 319
- Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:12 pm
- CB Handle: randombod
- Location: Darlington / co Durham
alot of truckers went away from rigs in favour of mobiles but since the hands free rules and credit crunch many are going back to them but use their own channels .... i have yet to hear anyone call up on ch 19 i am begining to think its my rig

