Harrier CBX Has no squelch
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Shhh.. stampman dont give away all my secrets...
Haggis... Good news!
I have resurrected your CBX! =D> Quite a few things wrong with the old girl but its all sorted now.
Can you please give us a call on 01604 402403 as I dont have your number.
Thanks,
Andy
Haggis... Good news!
I have resurrected your CBX! =D> Quite a few things wrong with the old girl but its all sorted now.
Can you please give us a call on 01604 402403 as I dont have your number.
Thanks,
Andy
- greenfingers
- Needs to get out more!!

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
- CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
- Location: Bournemouth/poole
£££££££££££££
[-o<
26TM777 26W777


- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
It's ok I'm back now, leave it while to phone though, gotta sleep off all that champagne and caviar...
Andy
Andy
-
hotmetal1000
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:00 am
- Location: Queensland, Australia
Haggis wrote:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Don't green fingures...That's not funny
Just phoned and Andy's gone to lunch in his Porche to the HILTON. The bloke on the phone told me it was on the stregnth of some Jock geezer who had his CB fixed
![]()
![]()
Hope it wasn't me.
LMAO
I'm sure it's not that bad.
They must have a side line in drug dealing in that case, as I'm just off the phone after squaring up my bill ....and was very pleasantly surprised
Thanks for all the help tho folks, as my CBX now has a new lease of life. Andy recons the old girl might be back with me early next week. I'll get her into my new...isshh Green Laning motor and post some pictures.
Thanks for all the help tho folks, as my CBX now has a new lease of life. Andy recons the old girl might be back with me early next week. I'll get her into my new...isshh Green Laning motor and post some pictures.
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
looks smart
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
Funny you should say that Stampman............I fitted the rig in the motor and was earwigging a couple of blokes using the fitted antenna. I have a small stinger that I have as a spare, so I thought I'd unplug the fitted antenna and try the spare........The blokes I was earwigging were much clearer on the smaller twig. both are swr'd.

Oh and this is my Harrier fitted
and working well.....Cheers Andy.


Oh and this is my Harrier fitted






